Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Psylocke Polystone Statue (Sideshow Collectibles)

Do you have $264.99 to burn?  Well, here's a great way to spend it: Psylocke!  I've mentioned before how Betsy Braddock is my favorite X-Man (by far), so you can imagine my delight at Sideshow Collectibles making a polystone statue of her.  The statue is gorgeous with great attention to detail from the hair to the katana to the environment and, of course, the costume!  This statue surpasses all others I have seen on the market, including a noteworthy Psylocke effort by Bowen Designs (also sold on the Sideshow Collectibles website).  Is the $265 price tag (not to mention shipping) a bit much?  Definitely.  But for die-hard Psylocke fans who can set aside the green, it is well worth it in my opinion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment